Monday 25 February 2013

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter

The sensation of waking up to sunshine is far better than I could ever put into words. This is the time of year when I realise just how badly I need my dosage of vitamin D. And since it's decided to stay sunny since Saturday I have taken ever single chance to soak up the rays (albeit slightly paranoid about burning my freakishly pale winter face). Saturday morning was spent having breakfast and coffee OUTDOORS for the first time this year. And yes, it was FREEZING but totally worth it.

To compensate for spending most of Sunday snoozing on the sofa, recovering from the various antics of the weekend, I have spent several hours stocking up on sunny vitamins today. GLORIUOUS, GLORIOUS SUNSHINE, it's almost good enough to take my mind of my bank balance/general life-stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment