Monday 21 January 2013

I've decided that only good things are allowed to happen this week

I'm going all in with the cheer this week. Believe me, it's not entirely easy when you wake up before the break of dawn (from weird nightmares about ex boyfriends, no less), and it's minus 8 and windy outside. It's not easy at all. But, I digress, I'VE DECIDED ONLY GOOD THINGS ARE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN THIS WEEK.
Examples of what is allowed to happen:
  • My meeting regarding an internship today going really, really well.
  • Money appearing in my account
  • Hugh Jackman showing up at my house, offering to do a full Les Mis rendition for me and a selection of my friends.
  • He's also allowed to ask me out for a drink.
  • Inspiration hitting me like a sledgehammer and my book winds up almost writing itself.
  • My friend A squeezing out her baby boy so that I can head down to Copenhagen and visit+get baby cuddles.
  • Job offers. Job offers are totally allowed to happen.
  • Sunshine.
  • Even more sunshine.
  • More comments on here from you LOVELY people. I have MISSED YOU.
Things which are not allowed to happen:
  • Anything bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment