Friday 18 January 2013

Come here Friday, you beauty

In spite of pretty persistent snow and below -10 temperatures I'm still nursing this feeling that spring really is just around the corner. Call me a hopeless optimist, but I suspect that is what's getting me through January and February.
I don't know why but I've got this feeling something big is about to happen this spring. Like a weird premonition of a change. I'm assuming it's for the better, cause to be honest I'm refusing to let 2013 be anything but good.
Anyway, back to the present. It's Friday, isn't it? The one day of the week when it's socially accepted to be annoyingly optimistic. I've already had some good news, which leads be to believe that next week will be a glorious mix of productiveness and festivities. Although I'm still waiting for the great revelation I think I'm getting a little bit closer every day. I guess that's down to my afore mentioned hopeless optimism. It really does come in handy sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment